Attention Subscribers and Visitors.

Hello and thank you for stopping by the Official Essynce Photography Blog! Sit back and relax while you read our many entries, take a look at session sneak peeks and view our available products. You can also navigate to other pages by clicking on the tabs right above. Feel free to scroll the bottom of the page to leave a comment. Don't forget to follow or subscribe to our blog and become a Facebook Fan. Click here > to visit our Official Essynce Photography Site! >>>> Looking forward to capturing your essence!! <<<<

Monday, September 12, 2011

Gallery Exhibition | Dominican Republic Part 1

If you read my previous post then you should already know where this post is headed. I have started to look through my folders from my various trips to my homeland and there are so many images to choose from. I am trying to stick with a black and white theme but I don't think thats going to work out, there are certain images that need to be in color in order to really tell the story (kwim?). I also won't be posting all the images I've chosen (I mean then there'd be nothing left to show at the exibition ;)), instead I will only share a few from both sets (color and black and white).

No comments:

Post a Comment