Attention Subscribers and Visitors.

Hello and thank you for stopping by the Official Essynce Photography Blog! Sit back and relax while you read our many entries, take a look at session sneak peeks and view our available products. You can also navigate to other pages by clicking on the tabs right above. Feel free to scroll the bottom of the page to leave a comment. Don't forget to follow or subscribe to our blog and become a Facebook Fan. Click here > to visit our Official Essynce Photography Site! >>>> Looking forward to capturing your essence!! <<<<

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Changes| Relocating...


I have been on vacation to my home land Dominican Republic (I have so many pics to post from my trip!), that's why I have neglected my blog :(  While I've been gone many changes have transpired. God has blessed me in the past years in relation to my life and especially in  my passion  of photography. I have grown and done things that I would have never imagined doing. I have met people and have had the privelage in capturing so many beautiful faces. I have grown as a photographer and my business has taken on a life of its own. Its progressing and moving forward. I told myself I wouldnt cry... lol. 10 years... college, friends, marriage, family, work and business. So many memories and I have them all captured in a photograph. Now its time for a leap of faith and room to grow. I and Essynce Photography will be relocating to a new state. I will be booking sessions from July 26th til Aug 15th only. I thank all my past and future clients for giving me the opportunity to share my talents. I truly have enjoyed this journey. I will take my expericences and captured essence's with me. Be Blessed...

No comments:

Post a Comment