Attention Subscribers and Visitors.

Hello and thank you for stopping by the Official Essynce Photography Blog! Sit back and relax while you read our many entries, take a look at session sneak peeks and view our available products. You can also navigate to other pages by clicking on the tabs right above. Feel free to scroll the bottom of the page to leave a comment. Don't forget to follow or subscribe to our blog and become a Facebook Fan. Click here > to visit our Official Essynce Photography Site! >>>> Looking forward to capturing your essence!! <<<<

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Happiness Is...

I've been wanting to enhance my blog for a while now and also get better at blogging period. Several months ago I came across a photography blog and I was inspired not only by her (Kara Layne) images but by the content of her blog. One of the things she did that caught my eye were entries "Happiness Is". Very simple but so meaningful. They are blog entries that showcase photographs of things or people that make our life happy. I want to simplify my life with all its busyness and my overlooking of Gods blessings. So here are a few things that make ME happy. :) Enjoy!


3 comments:

  1. i love this. it put a smile on my face! thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thanks Rachel! At least someones reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the fam pic!!!!!

    ReplyDelete