Attention Subscribers and Visitors.

Hello and thank you for stopping by the Official Essynce Photography Blog! Sit back and relax while you read our many entries, take a look at session sneak peeks and view our available products. You can also navigate to other pages by clicking on the tabs right above. Feel free to scroll the bottom of the page to leave a comment. Don't forget to follow or subscribe to our blog and become a Facebook Fan. Click here > to visit our Official Essynce Photography Site! >>>> Looking forward to capturing your essence!! <<<<

Monday, May 10, 2010

{monday musings}

So anyone who really knows me, knows that I am not a fan of artificial lighting. I am 100% in love with natural lighting! One of God's first creations, LIGHT! :) But I also know that as a photographer I want to grow and learn other techniques as well. So last week my assistant/mentee practiced taking shots of each other with window lighting, then using umbrella lights. I picked up a little something and also realized that I didn't have to use flash (did I mention that I am not a fan of flash) if the setting was bright enough. Well a while back my dad made me a homemade soft box which I intend to use for practice until I am comfortable enough and have the space to purchase strobes. With all this said. I actually practiced a little more 2 days later on Clari (Essynce Model) and here are some of the shots. *fingers crossed* :p

materials used: homemade softbox, clamp light, and fluorescent bulbs

No comments:

Post a Comment