Attention Subscribers and Visitors.

Hello and thank you for stopping by the Official Essynce Photography Blog! Sit back and relax while you read our many entries, take a look at session sneak peeks and view our available products. You can also navigate to other pages by clicking on the tabs right above. Feel free to scroll the bottom of the page to leave a comment. Don't forget to follow or subscribe to our blog and become a Facebook Fan. Click here > to visit our Official Essynce Photography Site! >>>> Looking forward to capturing your essence!! <<<<

Friday, May 7, 2010

{nah'yeem:newborn session:sneak peak: leominster/worcester area children photographer}



Hello pround parents! Here is the sneak peek that was promised. This was one of my toughest sessions to date. Why? Because I'm so used to shooting teenagers. lol. I didn't realize how patient you have to be when dealing with babies. But it was worth it. I thank God that I was able to capture Nah's first weeks :). Thanks mom and dad for letting me put her in suitcase. LOL.






No comments:

Post a Comment