Attention Subscribers and Visitors.

Hello and thank you for stopping by the Official Essynce Photography Blog! Sit back and relax while you read our many entries, take a look at session sneak peeks and view our available products. You can also navigate to other pages by clicking on the tabs right above. Feel free to scroll the bottom of the page to leave a comment. Don't forget to follow or subscribe to our blog and become a Facebook Fan. Click here > to visit our Official Essynce Photography Site! >>>> Looking forward to capturing your essence!! <<<<

Monday, November 1, 2010

Emmanuella | Birthday Shoot!

This is my second time shooting Emmanuella. The first time I shot her was during a fitness studio session to promote her business as a pilates instructor. But this time it was her birthday shoot! I love doing personal shoots because the subject gets to dress up and do anything they want. I was excited since Emmanuella had a theme in and mind as well as great outfits. I want to thank my friend Chantal for helping me with lighting and posing. I think the three of us worked very well to put together on this shoot.  So without further ado here they are! click here to view the previous session.















2 comments: