Attention Subscribers and Visitors.

Hello and thank you for stopping by the Official Essynce Photography Blog! Sit back and relax while you read our many entries, take a look at session sneak peeks and view our available products. You can also navigate to other pages by clicking on the tabs right above. Feel free to scroll the bottom of the page to leave a comment. Don't forget to follow or subscribe to our blog and become a Facebook Fan. Click here > to visit our Official Essynce Photography Site! >>>> Looking forward to capturing your essence!! <<<<

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Shaveda | Sneak Peek: Senior Portraits

By now you should know that I get super excited when I book a Senior session. Why do you ask? Well I think it's because my high school years and especially my senior year are the most vivid and cherished memories of my youth. It could also be because I'm a high school teacher and I identify with this age group. With that being said, I also love it when a Senior feels comfortable around me even with a big ole camera in their face yet they are themselves from beginning to end. Miss Shaveda did just that. I think I overshot her since I had so much fun and couldnt stop myself and to top it off her and her mother allowed me to choose the venue. I was dying to try my rustic and grunge locations! I hope you enjoy the portraits as much as I enjoyed taking them. 







No comments:

Post a Comment