Attention Subscribers and Visitors.

Hello and thank you for stopping by the Official Essynce Photography Blog! Sit back and relax while you read our many entries, take a look at session sneak peeks and view our available products. You can also navigate to other pages by clicking on the tabs right above. Feel free to scroll the bottom of the page to leave a comment. Don't forget to follow or subscribe to our blog and become a Facebook Fan. Click here > to visit our Official Essynce Photography Site! >>>> Looking forward to capturing your essence!! <<<<

Monday, November 1, 2010

Pieces of Me | 30 Day Journal Project


It feels as if I have 101 projects on my plate. And I've noticed that there all for other people. It seems that my projects always get put on the shelf. I don't have any ME time. So one of my great photographer friends, Hi VAL :) decided to do this great idea/project. We will both be doing it for the month of November. It's a 30 day documentary on our lives through pictures. It will work as my personal project and as I go through this journey I'll be sure to share some of the pages so that you can follow along with me as well as give you a little more insight about me. At the end of the thirty days, Valerie and I will make the photo pages into a mini book. I am really bad with printing my own pictures be it family and friends, then I wonder why everyone is upset with since they haven't seen pictures that I've taken of them years ago. LOL. So this is a great way to start shooting and printing. You can check out my girl Valerie's website and blog. I am very blessed to have her in my life (although we have never met in person) our five years of online friendship has proved to be a great one. We motivate and support each others businesses. She's a great photographer and friend. Love you girl!!

Here is my first entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment