Attention Subscribers and Visitors.

Hello and thank you for stopping by the Official Essynce Photography Blog! Sit back and relax while you read our many entries, take a look at session sneak peeks and view our available products. You can also navigate to other pages by clicking on the tabs right above. Feel free to scroll the bottom of the page to leave a comment. Don't forget to follow or subscribe to our blog and become a Facebook Fan. Click here > to visit our Official Essynce Photography Site! >>>> Looking forward to capturing your essence!! <<<<

Monday, November 1, 2010

Essynce Meets The Country : Alyssa : Sneak Peek | Senior Portraits


Another Senior! I was asked to photograph Alyssa at The Nature Center. I like to Google my locations before hand when a client chooses it especially if I am unfamiliar with it. I immediately knew that this was going to be a great session. The location was well chosen and it really fit Alyssa's personality. Anytime I shoot a senior, they usually seem shy during the first outfit, but by the last outfit they become so comfortable being in front of the camera that I am able to really capture who they are. Alyssa definitely demonstrated that when she took the initiative of coming up with her own poses. I was so impressed that she wasn't afraid to try something outside her comfort zone.





No comments:

Post a Comment